Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Weekend Wrapup, and No Snow?!

For a choice blog I will write about my weekend… My weekend, just like every other weekend was pretty nuts. I did a lot on this weekend. I hung out with Corey and Phil on Friday night; we had a typical night where we would go out for food come back to the house play some Xbox or PS3 and then we would leave and romp around town, or go to a different town and romp around, or hangout there. I wasn’t with my usual group this weekend because they all were out of town, due to family trips, or just getting away from family. This didn’t stop me from having a good time. This made me learn how much I missed hanging out with my old friends that I used to hang out with almost every day back in the day. Now I just need to split my time up between my friends because my two groups of friends don’t usually get along with each other, for unknown reasons. But this weekend should be good, because Christmas is coming up and we get a long break where I can spend time with my friends and family. I can’t wait for Christmas, but it makes me mad that there is no snow on the ground. It doesn’t even feel like it’s Christmas without snow, I can’t get used to it…. It’s kind of stupid that there is no snow yet. I get in a good mood when I see snow because; it just lightens everything up in my opinion. I also would like it to snow because I enjoy going snowboarding and snowmobiling. Wow I really wandered away from my topic for this choice blog, but the good thing is, that it’s a choice blog so I am able to write about anything I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment