Friday, December 9, 2011

lYk3 0hMqq F4C3B00k F4m0uSz

In this choice blog I shall right about being Facebook famous. Yeah that’s right, I’m Facebook famous along with a lot of other fools straight from the book. I don’t know how I got famous but I just posted a picture of myself during a workout and I got a lot of friend requests, well the fact that my friend Bryan McManus was telling people to add me helped too. A lot of people have a problem or call it “gay” to be Facebook famous, but I think it’s funny, because you walk through public events and everyone knows you. It is also funny that you can post the most stupid status anyone has ever seen that does not make sense and you get over 100 plus likes on it. You can even post the ugliest picture of yourself and still get a numerous amount of likes on it. Another thing that is really funny is when people talk crap about you, or to you because you have a lot of Facebook friends, I think this is funny because it’s a freaking networking site; it’s not like its real life. I enjoy when I see haters hating on myself and my fellow “Facebook Famous” friends haha. Well right now I’m almost exceeding the friends limit on Facebook, which is 5,000 I do not know the exact count of the friends I have because it changes every day, but I’d say I have around 4,500 some friends. I don’t discriminate on Facebook, I’ll accept any gender, any color skin, any sexuality preference, it doesn’t matter the way you look, I just like being nice to people and I like to make people smile, so anyone can add me and I will treat them the way they should be treated… Just like any other person in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment