Friday, December 9, 2011

The Week of ME!!!!

The typical weekday in the life of myself goes a little like this…. I wake up, well try to at least, it’s hard to wake up when you barely sleep at night. Now all of you may be wondering why I say I barely sleep at night, and wondering if I’m on drugs… The answer to that is NO. I hate sleeping, but I love sleeping in. I don’t like falling asleep at night because I feel like things are going on in this little world we live in and I don’t want to miss anything! Well when I wake up, I drag myself into the bathroom and do the three S’s which is showering, shaving and ya… once I get out of the shower I make myself a great breakfast… Sometimes if I’m not tired, but usually my mommas been making me breakfast. Well, then I eat, after I’m done eating I brush my teeth and I’m out of the door. I like to arrive at school fairly early, just in-case I forgot to do some homework. After school I usually work out at home, or at my buddy Nates. Every Monday is a “DO CRAZY” day, where me and Tyler Cole go do crazy, followed up by a trip to the mall and then going out to dinner. On Fridays I go home, and rest a bit, then figure out what I’m doing that night. When I figure it out, I get all spruced up and looking good and I’m out the door once again. I’m usually never home one the weekend because its time where I get to have free time. You can usually find me at Fosses house or where ever Nick Mohr and Tyler Cole are at. As you can tell from reading this article I never like being bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment