Thursday, December 1, 2011

Movies.

Oh gee wilikers, for this blog I am going to have to pick three of my all-time favorite movies. This blog might be a little too easy but too hard at the same time because I love movies. Wow this is harder than I thought because I am just staring at my screen trying to think of which movies would be my top three all-time favorites. For my three all-time favorites I would have to go with 1. The Hangover, 2. The Hangover Part II, and 3. Step Brothers. The Hangover would have to be the funniest movie I have ever watched. I could not stop laughing when I was in the theater. I went into the movie overweight, and came out with a ripped set of abs from laughing so hard. Not to mention, I wouldn’t mind a trip like that when I am older…. Who knows, it could be fun. Now, for The Hangover Part II this again was a funny movie, but it wasn’t as good as the first one, hence why it isn’t number one! Still this movie was great, and had me laughing non-stop. I think the whole theater was laughing hysterically. And my third favorite movie of all time is Step Brothers. Step Brothers is a great comedy. This was an awesome movie and it was everything it was made out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment