Thursday, December 1, 2011

Music Genres!

For this blog I am going to have to write about my favorite music genre. I can’t just pick one music genre to be my favorite because I have two favorites, and they are two very different genres. My two favorite genres are Rap and Country. These are my favorite genres because rap gets me pumped up, and country gets me calmed down. Rap is some great music because most of the artists came from tough lives and now they’re making it big. I like listening to rap all the time because it puts me in a good mood and just makes me want to dance 24/7 and just puts me in a great mood because it’s so upbeat and gets me going!!!! Rap is great for all occasions, like driving, getting ready for sporting events, while you’re running or working out, or while sitting in Online Publishing taught by Mr. Currin. Some of my all-time favorite rappers are Lil Wayne, Lil Boosie, Based God, Meek Mill, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Eminem, Tupac, Notorious B.I.G, Dre, 50 Cent, Sam Adams, Chris Webby and Lil Chuckie. Country is another genre that I enjoy listening to. I enjoy listening to country because it is real relaxing and puts me in a calming mood. I like to listen to country after I get done doing an intense activity so it can calm me down. Although it is one of my favorite genres I sometimes get sick of it because it is kind of slow and depressing. Well it seems like I’m writing my whole life story in this class with all these blogs but whatever, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment