Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Interview with the One and Only Amber Breyer

For this blog I was lucky enough to sit down with Amber Breyer and interview her on a variety of subjects. Amber is a senior at Alden Highs School. Amber enjoys playing the sport of volleyball, she enjoys playing this sport because it’s a game that all of her family has played in the previous years. She also says she likes volleyball because you don’t have to run. She says she likes that you don’t have to run, and you can just dive for the ball. After high school Amber would like to study English Education at Niagara University. When asked about her favorite food, Amber answered “chicken wing dip” with a slight smirk on her face. Amber went on to say this is her favorite food and she has been deprived of it 3 times from online publishing due to Emily Cole. Amber has two friends that she considers her best friends. Melissa Gostomski and Emma Kubik take that roll in her life. Amber says in her free time, when she has it because she’s in a number of clubs, she likes to watch Miami Ink. Amber’s favorite class is Online Publishing, I have no clue why, because our teacher is Mr. Currin, but whatever floats her boat I guess.. :P just kidding obviously. When I asked Amber if she could be any car in the world, Amber answered and said “A Honda Odyssey, because my mom has one and its awesome.” I enjoyed sitting down and learning more about one of my class mates. I would enjoy to write a blog like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment