Thursday, December 1, 2011

3 Wishes....

Everyone would love to have their wishes granted but a lot of them aren’t. If I could make three wishes and have them come true, I would wish for meaningful, not wasteful things. I would wish for world peace. I would wish for world peace because a lot of my friends are in the Military and it sucks having to think about them all going overseas and not hearing from them for a long time, and not knowing what’s happening to them. Another wish of mine that I wish would come true is to have this football season start over again. I wish it would start over again so I could change a few things that I did. I wish that I wouldn’t of got hurt this football season because it was the worst feeling ever watching my team play in the far-west regionals and knowing I couldn’t do anything in my power to help them, if I could go back and be healthy I would’ve put my life on the line for that team, they are pretty much of my family and I love them. Another wish that I would love to come true is to find a cure for all life threatening diseases, especially Lou Gehrig's disease. I say especially Lou Gehrig's because my Uncle Tom has recently passed away from this disease. It’s a horrible disease and it kills you slowly, because your mind is all there, but your muscles are slowly shutting down. And if I had another wish, I would wish for everyone in the world to be happy, especially my family, I would love to see my family extremely happy because they mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment