Friday, December 9, 2011

Favorite Cars/Trucks

Now I will talk about my favorite kind of cars. There are many types of cars in this country that spike my intrest. The car I would love to have right now is a Subaru WRX-sti. These cars come in All Wheel Drive. If I got one I would have to pick a manual transmission. Manual Transmission is so much better because you can do more things with a manual transmission car, and they are more fun to drive. Another one of my dream cars would have to be Dodge SRT-10. These trucks are so sweet, I could go on and on about them. They come with a Dodge Viper engine. They are probably one of the fastest trucks. More trucks that are really fast are the Ford Nitemare, Ford Lightning, and the Chevrolet SS. I would also love to own a Dodge Cummins. If I got a Cummins, I’d lift it and put huge tires on it just because there made to look mean. I would put stacks on it and crank the fuel pump so I could blow coal all over people driving behind me. I would get a 24 valve and not a 12 valve because you can do more to a 24 valve. You can put a chip in the engine to tune it up to max performance or tune it to how ever you want. If I could have all of these cars/trucks, I’d be the happiest person in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment