Monday, December 19, 2011

Back in Time...

In this blog I am going to write about going back in to time, and where I would go, and what I would do. Well I think living back during the Golden Age would be a fun time period to live in. If I lived back then I would save money and hide it so that when the great depression came I’d still have a lot of money when others didn’t. I would also be the smartest one there because I would already know what to do and where to live, work, look for things and all of that. I think it would be awesome because it’d be like having cheat codes because I lived through that already. I would also go to September 11th 2001 before the plane attacks and I would pull the fire alarm so that everyone would’ve been out of the building before the planes hit. I would also go back a few weeks from now so that I knew the winning lotto numbers that were going to be picked just so I can pick them and be a millionaire. Jeez if I could go back into time I’d be a successful man right now… I would also go back to my freshman year and pick my grades and work ethic up so my grades aren’t bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment