Monday, May 21, 2012

Q3

I’ve been in English class for a countless number of years, and I’ve done a fair share of reading books in class, but my favorite book would have to be “Tuesdays With Morrie”. This would be my favorite book that I have read in English because I could relate to it. The reasoning behind me relating to this story is that my Uncle Tom was diagnosed with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis also known as Lou Gherig’s Disease, the same thing Morrie was diagnosed with. This book touched me in a way, as if that my Uncle was right next to me reading it. This was my favorite book because it brought back so many memories of my Uncle Tom. Everything in the book that Morrie and his family went through, I went through almost the exact same encounters. I’m happy that Mrs. Schafer had us read this book because it truly was my favorite book that I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment