Tuesday, May 1, 2012

O2

I found this article to be very interesting. I agree with the fact that not going to college will be costing you a lot in your life such as job opportunities. I believe this because the economy is getting really bad and people are starting to get laid off and without a good education, you can barely get a job anymore. After high school I do plan on attending college. I will attend a two year school, then transfer over to Edinboro to get my Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice. After I get my bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice I would like to move down south to become a border patrol agent. Soon after becoming a border patrol agent I would like to move to a higher rank in the Criminal Justice Field such as a US Marshall. I would like to do this because this is what a lot of people in my family have done and I have a great understanding for the Criminal Justice Field. Remember, Go to college!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment