Tuesday, May 1, 2012

O3

This blog is a choice blog, and my writing in this blog will probably wander through various topics. Senior year is quickly coming to an end, some people are filled with joy, but for me I am filled with butterflies. This is my last year at Alden High School and its quite scary because I’ll be growing up and doing adult things and I will have to start making adult choices. Time flies, I remember when I was in the middle school…8th grade moving up day looking at the High School and saying “four more years and I’m out.” Boy did those four years fly by. If anyone that is an underclassman reading this, I want to say live it up, and don’t wish that these years would fly by because I know that I will miss high school and I’ve heard people say it all the time, I didn’t think I’d be one to miss it, but thinking back on the memories and the friends I’ve made here, I know that I will miss it. On the other hand, this past weekend was my birthday weekend and it has been my best birthday yet. I spent the very beginning of my birthday which was 12 am on Saturday the 28th with my best friends, Eric Roth and Joe Foss and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. During the day after I got some sleep, I celebrated my birthday with my brothers and my parents, I am starting to value time with my family as I get older because I’ve learned that anything can happen at any time in your life. That brings me to my next thought. Ive seen kids that are completely disrespectful to their parents and I just don’t get why… they brought you into this earth and have cared for you for so long, and you think it’s “cool” to treat them like crap…. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment