Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P1

You want to know how much television I watch? I spend a good amount of watching television throughout my day, but it depends what day it is. On weekdays I come home right after school and turn on the good old TV, I also spend a lot of time watching TV on weeknights. What else is there to do besides lay in bed trying to fall asleep because you have school early the next morning? When it comes to television shows, I am easily entertained. Therefore I watch a lot of TV shows such as; River Monsters, Man Vs. Wild, Pawn Stars, Auction Hunters, Portlandia, Sports Center, a lot of shows on MTV, I also like to spend a good part of my time watching sporting events, and watching a lot of shows on ESPN. In my house hold, we have a lot of TVs, I have one in my room, my little brother has two in his room, my parents have one in there room, my older brother has a TV in his room. We have a TV in my living room, kitchen, and in my basement. There are many positives and negatives when it comes to watching television in my eyes. If you are watching a reality TV show like Jersey Shore, I think you get stupider as you watch the series. If you are watching shows on ESPN, I’d like to say that it is a positive because you can learn about the game, learn stats, and also learn a great knowledge about sports in general. When it comes to TV everyone has their own favorite shows, and their own opinions on their thoughts about the positives and negatives but these are mine, if you don’t agree then so be it. Overall, I love television, watching TV is very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment