Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P2

Earlier this school year, we were asked about our goals. I just read back to my group A blog and read up on a few of my goals that I had set for myself. I’ll start off by saying this year was the best year of school I could have asked for, I kind of want it to start over. One of my goals makes me kind of sad in a way. This goal was to win the State Championship in football. This did not happen and it makes me sick because I had no way to help my team late in the season, but I wouldn’t have traded this football season and the memories for anything. In my eyes, we won the State Championship and I am proud of all the boys on the team. I also had another goal, to make the best of my senior year and as you just read; I am doing just that. This is the best year of school I have had yet and I love it. I also wrote that I would like to help the school become a better environment. I have some days where I am making it a better environment but there are some days that I am not, and that I am adding to the craziness in Alden High School. Overall I am happy with my goals that I have accomplished this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment