Tuesday, May 1, 2012

O4

My father is my hero. I say he is my hero because he has taught me everything that I know to this day. My father is my boy. He taught me how to crawl, walk, run, lift weights, and drive. I don’t know where I would be without him in my life. I often take him for granted though. I will stop pushing time with him away and I will start spending more time with him. He is the greatest guy I have ever met in my life, and I’m not saying this because he’s my dad but I’m saying this because it’s true. I love that man and I will never stop loving him. My mother is the best mother out. You all can say that about your mothers but my mom will always be there for me. Little or big, she will stop whatever she is doing just to help me and I appreciate her for that. My parents mean the world to me and I don’t know if they know that, and I just wanted to say thank you to them. I love you mom and dad!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment