Monday, May 21, 2012

Q2

Summer is soon approaching and I am sure everyone is excited. Because I sure am. This summer I will be doing a lot. This summer will mostly consist of hanging out with my friends and making some good memories. I will also be hitting the beach up a lot. I like going to the beach because its nice and relaxing, it’s a peaceful, fun place to be. I also like going there with Kyle because he likes to try to pick up women, and I like to watch him try. This summer I will also be going to Black Lake with my family. We split a cabin up there with my dads friend. I like to take the boat out and I also like to fish. Another thing I like doing there is wake boarding and water skiing. I’m not too good at either of them but I still have fun. I enjoy going to black lake with my family because it’s a great bonding experience and we all come together and have a lot of fun. While we are in Black Lake we will be going to Alexander Bay. Alexander Bay is where it gets poppin’. There are clubs, bars, restaurants and a whole strip of things to do. I can’t wait to go hangout with my family at Black Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment