Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random....

In this blog I’m going to write about anything that comes to mind because it’s my choice blog and I need to get it done before class ends. I have 15 minutes to do this blog so I’m trying to work fast on it. First ill talk about my true best friends; Joe Foss, Eric Roth, Chase Huston, and Domenic Brotz, these kids are always there for me and I know without a doubt they always will be. I hang out with these kids every weekend, and we don’t get sick of each other. They always know how to make people laugh and where ever we go, we attract attention, you can say we attract attention because we are just so good looking, or that we are hilarious wherever we go. I love being with my friends because it always puts me in a good mood. Another thing ill type about is my injury I got this football season vs. Depew. I sprained my ankle against Depew and I was so upset, I didn’t know what was wrong with it and I didn’t want to think about it. Ive been sitting out the past 3 weeks because I just cant get it back to the way it used to be. It sucks, but we have Corey B in for me as my backup and he’s doing a great job carrying the workload for the team. It’s hard watching my team play and I cant be out there helping them, but I need to get my ankle right for the season down the road. I’ve recently been cleared to play this Friday which is tomorrow, but I am not sure if I will because I know Corey will carry the team to another victory. I don’t think I will play tomorrow because our team is a great team, we have many players that get the job done, our line, Brian Stoldt, and Corey B. But that is all for this blog, I love my team, and see you all at the Ralph :]

No comments:

Post a Comment