Thursday, October 13, 2011

Best Restaurant in Alden!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Alden is loaded with pizzerias such as, Geoffanos, Carbone’s, John & Mary’s, Gregarios, Town Line Pizza, and La Paloma’s, but there are “hidden” local family owned restaurants, such as the WAK also known as, The West Alden Kitchen, and there also is G.D.I’s which is also a local family owned restaurant. I know a lot of people love these two restaurants as much as I do. If I had to pick a favorite out of these two, I’d say it would be a hard choice but I would definitely go for The West Alden Kitchen. In my class right now, I have the owner’s daughter of the West Alden Kitchen in my class… OMG. The West Alden Kitchen has a variety of breakfast foods, as well as lunch and dinner meals. My favorite breakfast from there would be the Farmer’s Breakfast. It is the most delicious breakfast I have ever eaten . My favorite thing to eat there for lunch and dinner would both be The BBQ Chicken Finger Melt, yes, it is even more delicious than it sounds, The BBQ Chicken Finger Melt comes with a side of French Fries and a side of coleslaw. The food isn’t the only thing I like about The West Alden Kitchen, I aslo love that the waitress’s there are very nice and are actually down to earth with the customer. The food isn’t all that expensive either, it is a very affordable, delicious restaurant to eat at. The food doesn’t even take long for it to be served, and it’s never that packed! As Pizzerias go, my favorite pizza would have to come from Geoffanos. In my opinion they have the best pizza in Alden. For chicken wings, I would have to go with Carbones, but when you want a nice delicious sub, definitely go to John & Marys and have John Ridelspurg make your sub!

No comments:

Post a Comment