Thursday, October 27, 2011

A few people can change you, in many ways..

The coach that has impacted me would be my coaching staff for my Junior and Senior Year of football. Coach Diminuco, Coach Zaccardo, Coach Currin, and Coach Gawron have pushed me every practice, every weight room session, and every game to give the best effort I could, and more. I’m happy to be placed on this football team with this coaching staff, because they don’t just teach you how to be the greatest football player you can be, they teach the team life skills, they teach us how to man up and work hard. I honestly could say: I don’t know what kind of kid I would be without these coaches on my “A” as Coach Diminuco would put it. Coach Currin, also my old English Eleven teacher, and now my online publishing teacher impacted me in a way too. Coach Currin is always there for me whenever I need help with anything, and I mean anything. He could get annoying once in a while but its only because I am either not doing the right thing or I’m slacking off in class, so it’s for my own good that he gets on my case, because he always tells me, he wants me to succeed in school, in football, and when we’re out of school and off the field, I can say with 100% honesty, he’s impacted me by always getting on my case and pushing me to do better. The person that has impacted me most though, is my dad. My dad has been there since day one, always pushing me to do my best, in sports, school, and when I’m not in school. My dad has coached all my little league sports teams, and that means a whole lot to me because he was there for me no matter what the case is. These men have truly impacted my life in MANY ways. I don’t think I’ve said thank you to anyone of them, but I should start now, thank you, to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment