Thursday, October 27, 2011

Best Class EVER!

My favorite class so far, would have to be Online Publishing, not only because my favorite teacher teaches it but because I believe it’s helping my spelling, and grammer, and punctuation. It’s kind of easy to pick my favorite class because im a senior now and I have fewer classes than I did in the previous years. In online publishing we are allowed to socialize as long as we get our work done, and if we don’t get our work done, we suffer big consequences and Mr. Currin gets very angry. This class is fun because I have a lot of friends in it, Big Brian Stoldt, Big Bad Mike Steffan, Bill One Cent, Phil Dino Bifulco, and Kyle Klug are in this class which is a blast to have with them, and I am sorry if your name is not on here, im trying to rush through so I can finish everything, but everyone in this class is my friend so don’t feel bad. We also have casual Fridays on some Fridays, this is where people bring in food, and we eat, but we eat while we work because we are obviously running a newspaper here. I like this class because we get to write and it gets published on the internet for everyone to read, and people comment on it. I like that people are able to comment on it because it makes me want to make more articles for people to read. I can’t really compare this class to any class I’ve previously been in because this class is really fun. So that’s it for this blog, if you have the chance to take online publishing next year, take it, you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment