Thursday, October 27, 2011

After High School....

It is very scary to think about that I have almost half a year left of high school… After high school, I would like to go to college, I don’t know where yet but I do know that I want to play college football. I want to play college football because I love the sport, and I don’t think I’d be happy if I wasn’t doing something I love. I would like to go to college and study Criminal Justice. I want to study criminal justice because I like the “fast paced” work that you go into after college. I would like to become a DEA agent, that’s a Drug Enforcement Administration. They have a blood rushing job. I would also like to become a DEC officer, that’s Department Environmental Conservative Officer. These officers have the most authority over any one in the field of law. They can walk into your house without a warrant or anything; they just need a reason to tell you why. I also would like this job because I love being outdoors and that is where this job is based, out in the wilderness. Another job I would not mind is being Border Patrol. A lot of people in my family have been Border Patrol and I haven’t heard anything but good things about it. Its down south but hey, a jobs a job, and if you’re making money, and I mean good money, who cares. I also want to move to Myrtle Beach or Florida because I love the warm weather. I would buy a Crotch Rocket, and drive that year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment