Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....

There are a lot of holidays that we all celebrate here in this wonderful country, but how many of them do we celebrate with our family? My favorite holiday would have to be Christmas, no not because of the presents and all of that nonsense. The real meaning of the holiday is to be with your family, well that’s the way I see it. Christmas is my favorite holiday, because besides family, the snow that covers the trees, the ground, everything, it all looks so nice. I also like Christmas because of the long break that we have. Christmas is the greatest holiday because everyone gets so happy and filled with Christmas spirit which brightens my mood because I hate when people seem depressed. Christmas is a great time for me because I like going to the mall and buying things for my friends, family, and myself. It’s also a good time for me because I get to see the family I barely ever see. During Christmas break I like to stay home all day to spend time with my family, but when the night time comes along I go and hangout with my friends. As we get older, people say Christmas isn’t what it used to be. They say this because they don’t believe in “santa” anymore, but I say Christmas is what you make of it, if you make it fun and exciting then you will once, fall in love with the holiday of Christmas again!

No comments:

Post a Comment