Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ralph and MW3

Yet again another choice blog where I can write about whatever I want. In this choice blog, I will be writing about playing at Ralph Wilson Stadium, yes I said it, we (the Alden Bulldogs) played there. Playing at Ralph Wilson Stadium is something exciting. It’s a huge deal in a small town. Walking on to the field and seeing how many fans were in the stands was crazy just to see how much support we have. The Alden Bulldogs have played at the Ralph the past 3 years, ending up 2-1. I was on the field for 3 years, and experienced 2 wins while playing on the turf. Playing on the field this year didn’t seem like a big deal, but it was, we’ve been there before so we didn’t act excited as the other teams that never have been there before did. Playing on that field and getting a win on the field was just the best feeling ever and I know I’ll remember it for the rest of my life because Coach Diminuco told me that I will remember it. We won at the Ralph and now we are traveling to Rochester to go play 2 time State Defending Champions; Hornell. Hornell beat us last year on our road to states so this game means a lot to us to get to have the shot to play them again. Hornell is a very good football team, and they are very well respected. We have a lot of heart and hard work coming into this game and we’re planning on getting a W Saturday at 3. I would also like to tell everyone that I went to get COD MW3 at the midnight release. The game is awesome. It’s no big deal but I am already level 31. Get on my level.

No comments:

Post a Comment